Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Fair...

We went to the much anticipated, very prestigious (you know you love it if you're from Twin...come on, you know you do!) Twin Falls County Fair last week...and we had fun. We ate, rode rides, ate some more, ATE, wanted to throw up, ate again, rode some more rides, and ATE and ATE and ATE. Our stomachs were sooooo full of Party Pups, mini donuts, Tater pigs, homemade pie, Elephant ears and caramel apples...it was wrong...so deliciously wrong ;)


My poor Mom gets tormented by Miller all the time...

Oh the crap you can purchase at the fair...total junk, but look how happy the kid is
This was Kaiden's favorite ride...the Kami Kazi. This crazy kid will go on ANYTHING, he is fearless. He drug his Mama on this and the zipper (another fave of his) and I'll tell ya what...I'm getting too old for this!

Oh man, this poor kid with Miller and Kaiden had to run off the ride because he was going to throw up. But hey, he said he loved to spin at the beginning of the ride, so what did Miller do????? He spun and spun and spun them...oh yes, and then spun them some more

1 comment:

Emily said...

We had family in town over the weekend... otherwise I totally would have been in Twin Falls for the fair! I don't think I'll ever be too old for the Zipper. Or mini doughnuts. My dad used to have a booth at the fair (for the furniture store) so we would spend most of the week there with him. I loved it.