Sunday, September 27, 2009

Photo(s) of the day...

Okay, so I originally had one photo for this post, but then Miller told me he didn't think that picture was very cute (what does he know anyway, right???)...then I just thought Krew was way too cute in these to just pick one. PLUS, I think I have neglected him on the blog lately. So, here are a few...of my big boy...4 months old already!

Love this picture...this boy LOVES his Daddy!
Sleepy and cuddly...check out his birth mark!
Big, blue eyes...I wonder if they will stay blue



This kiddo is so happy...love him!
Tummy time!
There you go...a little Krew-fix for you all. You should be held over until...oh, I don't know...tomorrow??? :)

2 comments:

Ryan & Kaci said...

Krew is seriously the CUTEST baby EVER! It's going to be hard to compete with you sis...you're kids are just too cute!!

Williams Tale Overture said...

Krew is so cute!! Lots of fun new pictures, I love looking at your blog. To answer your question actually yes I am ready for another. So look forward to that news in the next couple of months :) Hey when things get so chaotic you dont know what to do you just add another one to the picture, right?