Thursday, July 16, 2009

Transformation...

These pictures totally speak for themselves...I just wanted everyone to be able to see the before and after...pretty crazy, eh???


BEFORE PICTURES...

These pictures were taken in January, February and early March.


AFTER PICTURES... (taken on July 10th)

Miller and his brother Sawyer...


What a babe!!!

9 comments:

The Hill Clan said...

I just noticed the time that you did your posts. You make me laugh. :)

Ashley and Dave said...

What a hottie! ;)
He really looks great!

Bree said...

Holy crap! He looks like he is in highschool again, go Mill dog! Let me in on your trick for this after baby bod!

Dave and Janine Butters said...

I think you may have lost some of your "manly-ness" with the weight. I do LOVE the farmer tan though :)

Erin&Ryan said...

holy cow he doesnt even look like the same person!! Way to go!!

Williams Tale Overture said...

Good Job Miller! Thats not easy. You look great.

Johnson said...

Hey you're not private anymore!! That is an awesome transformation!! A lot of hardwork, I can barely run twice a week! Cute blog!
Hannah

Ackerman/Mejias Family said...

My sister wanted me to send you a message... 'Now I can't call him Pooh bear anymore. Eli says "Oh man! He doesn't look like the same person!"
I say holy crow! way to go!

Dixie & Markus said...

Impressive. He does look like "High school Miller"! Same amount of hair, same amount of muscle. :) Nice work!I agree with Bree, we're going to need some tips for post-baby bod.