My chubbalicious little Krewster is 8 weeks old today and he couldn't be more loveable. His brother, sister, Daddy and I love kissing on his chubby little cheeks. He is such a great baby...only waking up around 6:00 a.m. to feed, letting his Mamasita get some much needed rest :) He only cries when he's hungry...he's smiling and laughing all the time...we couldn't love anyone more. Sooooooo happy together.
The new Oh So..
13 years ago

6 comments:
He's gotten so big, how time flies! What a cutie, your kids are adorable. Glad to hear that he's a good baby for you, he's definitely a keeper!
My beautiful grandkids!! Love the blog Brandi!! You go girl! xxooxxooxxoo
Your fam is adorable. Congrats on the cute new babe. P.S. I added you to my blog. Marie
ok Brandi, I have some big questions for you! need lots of help and I'm wondering if you can answer some questions for me?!?! We are going to be doing the same thing you guys did and transferring to UofI this fall. But we won't be able to come out and check stuff out. So I have so many questions- from Financial aid to wards and housing. Do you think we could email back and forth a few times??? We would really appreicate it!!
Des
desarae.fowler@gmail.com
(I might still have your email I just realized!! I'll check!!)
I can't wait to be post pictures of my baby, hopefully she will be as cute as he is. Maybe we could do the planned wedding thing!
Ha Ha that gave me a good laugh, yes that is when we will be happy. We will both be super skinny and have amazing dresses for the reception too!
Post a Comment