Sunday, June 14, 2009

Summertime...

So, no 3-kid photo shoot yet, we've been busy! Miller has been grilling up a storm for us...grilled hamburgers, hot dogs, steaks...paired with fresh fruit, potato chips, cucumbers/onions/vinegar (if you haven't had these, you are missing out)...YUM! The weather has been nicer this week, so we've been at the pool, golfing, picnics at the park...you name it...WE LOVE SUMMERTIME! Come on over and barbeque with us!!!
My goofy kiddos...

Chillaxing...
There is nothing better than one of Kaiden's genuine smiles...love this boy!!!
Kisses before church...

Deep in thought...

He was a wee bit hungry...eating his sister's face

4 comments:

*LaUrA* said...

awww cute kids! Sounds like fun summertime activities! I love Kaiden's dimples!

Timothy & Kimberly Pettitt said...

NO WAY!! Krew totally has the "brandi face"! I LOVE it!!! So cute. Your kids are so cute. Our little neighbor girl is named Kennedy and I told that to Rylan and he said "no Kennedy lives in Idaho"...he misses her. You and Mills look great (loosing some weight!) Love the pics! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

All those pictures are SO cute!

(me)linda said...

Oh I love the newborn root reflex! Kisses all around!!