Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A boo-boo for Miller too...

Last night Miller was going to play basketball like he usually does on Tuesday nights for his exercise, but it was cancelled. So, he decided to go on a bike ride and came around a corner pretty fast hitting gravel and cutting his knee open. A couple hours in the ER, a tetanus shot, 7 stitches on the inside and 14 on the outside later, he's all better. It looks pretty gross, doesn't it???

6 comments:

Jana Dille said...

that's disgusting. I think your family better lay off the bikes for a while! Little daredevils.

The Jacobson Family said...

Carson looked at the picture and said...oooohh gross!

Nelly said...

Oh, man! I'm getting whoozy just looking at that! Ouch! I would have passed out for sure, before I could have even gotten him to the ER. ;) Lots of blood and guts at your house lately, hopefully that's the last of it (better put Kaiden in a bubble).

Bree said...

Oh man I needed a warning before I saw that. That is bad, and poor Kenners face... Rough couple days.

I caved to the prego pic thanks to you and others!:)

Timothy & Kimberly Pettitt said...

AAAAHHH! I come to your blog expecting sweet photos of Krew and what do I get...nastiness all over! I am offended on so many different levels!! Hope kenners and mills are doing better!

The Metzgers said...

Ouch! That really hurts! And poor Kennedy looks so sad.