Friday, June 26, 2009

Krew's announcement...

My amazing friend Jesy made these announcements for me...aren't they adorable? I can't believe Krew is 4 weeks today...WOW, time goes by way too fast :(

6 comments:

House of Smiths said...

K, he is SO adorable!
Congrats again!
Shelley

Jana Dille said...

too cute!! I love his middle name too, i don't think i knew it.

Jesy said...

I need to meet this amazing friend Jesy.... I think I've only met the crazy, busy trainwreck you call Jesy. Hee hee!

Bree said...

Those are great she did Addi's and our Christmas card last year.

About hubbys the part I didn't add is that he had his hand up fliping the bird so I wouldn't post it. I finally told him I would post it anyway and he put it down... Seriously!

Traci said...

Wow, I love it! So cute

The Metzgers said...

Thanks for sending us one. The boys were very excited to see the baby.