Thursday, June 4, 2009

My everyday joys...

I know most of you are sick of my obsessive posting the last few days, but I can't help it. These three make me so happy...they are what I look forward to seeing when I wake up every morning...I love them!!!








Grandma JoAnn got us a stroller for the baby and the kids had a blast playing in the box yesterday while Miller put it together. Oh the joys of being a little kid!

My handsome boy...

Taking a nap on Daddy...

14 comments:

Laura said...

Anyone tired of seeing your cute kids is crazy! Keep those pictures coming! :)

Chalet said...

Oh my goodness...he is so absolutely adorable. I just want to eat him...that sounds horrible...you know what I mean!!! Love you all!

*LaUrA* said...

NO one is sick of your posting! Keep 'em coming!

Ashley and Dave said...

I WANT TO KISS HIS CHEEKS OFF!...LOVE THEM!

remember that one day that I was going to move only a few short hours away from you....HURRAY!!

Ashley said...

It is so nice to see someone else is obsessed with chocolate brown for their little boy like me....Seriously where did you get that cute brown outfit with the hand covers and then the brown blanket he is on!! I seriously want to know?!?! Anyway he is just a darling baby...it gets me excited to see this next little one of ours.

Anonymous said...

Remember.....they love to keep warm!! I want to just fly over and kiss his fat cheeks!!

The Metzgers said...

They grow so fast when they are this little. You have to post that often to keep up.

Landon and Dana said...

HOly cow... he is ADORABLE. lucky you!

Bree said...

I know I already said this but he is seriously one of the cutest babies I have EVER seen! He makes me so excited to see what my little one will look like. We find out what it is one friday!

Brandi said...

Thanks for all the nice comments guys! We are completley in love with our little guy and couldn't be happier!!!

amanda said...

he is sooooo beautiful! what a blessing!

SP said...

He is waaaay cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh....He looks a lot like you and Ericka!

Jessica Newby said...

Brandi, he is REALLY cute! I am not joking! Super darling! Congrats!