Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Krew fix for the Grandparents...

If I were this little guy's grandpa or grandma I would definitely have withdrawals not being able to see him...and I'm not biased AT ALL! :) So, here's a picture overload of his chubby/kissable/scrumptious/adorable cheeks!!!





10 comments:

Emily said...

Those are some major cheeks! And majorly cute! He's adorable.

*LaUrA* said...

okay...all the pictures...but especially the 3rd one makes me melt into a puddle on the floor.

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Pretty sure I could take that little boy home with me...and I'm not even his mom!!! There is some serious cuteness goin' on at your house!!! Does he look like your others did as babies???

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures! Keep them coming!!

Alli said...

He is welcome at our house.. Now we all want to see pictures of the other two as babies :

Abby said...

Oh my goodness. I am seriously not being biased. He is really one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. He is so scrumptious. I can't wait to see him in real life and hold him. When is the big day? Any plans to TWin soon?

Jamie said...

I could just eat him! The cheeks would constantly have kiss marks on them! He's adorable!

The Metzgers said...

He really is amazing! Congratulations. I'm glad you are doing so well.

Williams Tale Overture said...

Congratulations! He is so cute, and I love the name. We love four letter one syllable names around our house. I can see your other kids in him, so cute! Hope you are feeling well.

Corina said...

Yah! He is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I'm so glad he's here. Love him!