Miller's parents arrived in Moscow around 10:00 p.m. on Wednesday...ready to spend 4 days with us! Kaiden and Kennedy have been so excited the last couple of weeks, counting down the days. We have been busy with them...going to the toy store, the arcade, shopping, barbequing at the park, going to see the Grizzly bears, eating at yummy places, hanging out watching movies...just a fun and relaxing weekend that's for sure. We have had a blast with them and are so sad they are leaving tomorrow...good thing we're coming to Twin in a few weeks!
5 comments:
Krew is so adorable... I just want to kiss and cuddle him!
AWW...too cute. I'm lovin the family pictures. It looks like you guys had a great time. Can't wait to see you guys...just a few weeks left.
cute family you have there brandi! nice to see all is well!
Those are really cute pictures, you guys are such a fun little family. Miller is looking so good, my dad is in the same contest and he said he heard Miller has lost 60 pounds! Dang boy, I bet he is feeling good. You look great too, that top pic of you and crew is darling.
Krew is the freaking cutest baby I've ever seen! What a doll! You look so good too... can't tell you had a baby 3 weeks ago!
Post a Comment