Tuesday, June 23, 2009

3 1/2 weeks!

I can't believe my little Krew-man is 3 1/2 weeks already...time has flown by that's for sure. Kinda sad really...wish he could stay my baby forever :(
This little dude can hold his head up so well, its crazy!
Here he is...spotting a pretty lady out the window...
then whistling at her!
Doing tricks with Daddy...
Love this face!

Loving me some chubby cheekies...
Tootsies!

7 comments:

Bree said...

He is so dang cute... I love his brown clothes.

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh he's so cute! I can't believe how he can hold his head up! That's great! I can't wait to see you guys next week!!! what day will you get to twin?

Jesy said...

Ohh... I want to eat him up! Kiss those cheeks for me! When you moving to Colorado?

Juliann said...

Those are darling pictures! We already miss you guys and we haven't left yet. sad.

The Hill Clan said...

That is amazing that he can hold his head up so well!! He is such a cute kid!!

Jessica said...

He's adorable! :)

Erin&Ryan said...

ohh those pics make me want to kiss those cheeks!! He is so adorable!!!