Born May 29th at 7:02 p.m.
9 lbs. 2 oz. 21.5 inches long

I am seriously so in love with this baby boy...could he be more adorable? I don't think so :) Its so crazy to think you can love someone so much...especially having other children. After each one you never think you'll love like that again, but you always do! We are so excited you are a part of our family Krew...welcome!!!
7 comments:
Congrats! I love these pictures. He is so terribly handsome and he makes me soooo baby hungry!
He is one of the cutest newborns I have ever seen, they usually look a little weird the first few days... Not him! He is so precious and I love his name. Brittney and I were talking one day about your baby names and I told her you had to have another K name so Im glad you did. You can't have one odd man out. I actually have that name on my boy list but the hubby doesn't approve, he is soooo picky when it comes to boy names. Anyway Congrats!
Hooray for Krew!!! He is such a cute lil boy. I saw your in-laws yesterday and talked to them about it a little. I told him how cute I thought he was...and lets be honest...not all newborns are cute!!! :) I'm so glad he's here and that you are doing well. Hopefully the recovery goes well and that you are getting some SLEEP!!! Keep those pics coming!!!
He's so CUTE Brandi! I just can't wait to hold him!!!
He is SO chubalicious! :) I LOVE it!! Congrats! I bet you are sooooo excited to not be pregnant anymore! My sis in law is going to name her baby boy Krew too...I love that name!
YIPEEEEEE!
Adorable!! I'm so happy for you guys and glad your day finally came. And I'm with everybody else - keep those pictures coming!!
So cute, love all the hair he has... what a handsome little guy, he really is a cute newborn! Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment