Thursday, October 9, 2008

Everybody's doin' it...

I feel like I have been left out of this whole "going private" mamba jamba, so I am joining the band wagon (ha ha) I have been wanting to do this for so long, but kept putting it off. So, sorry Mom...I know you always tried to teach me this principle.....BUT, today I am going to be a follower, not a leader :) So, if you want to continue keeping track of our crazy but oh-so-entertaining life, please just leave your email address so I can add you to view our blog. Thank you! (P.S. a looooooooooooong post is a comin'...I am so behind!)

26 comments:

Ashley said...

noahandashley@yahoo.com
I would love to be able to keep following up on you all!

*LaUrA* said...

lauravannoy@gmail.com

Shane and Amy Jo said...

amyjtucker@hotmail.com

Jason, Amanda, Brayden and Dillon said...

Count me in! jaderricott@yahoo.com

Ashley and Dave said...

ashleyhrees@hotmail.com
I may do this too.

Erika said...

Hey Brandi its Erika please add me to view your blog jcgedg@q.com

amanda said...

amandajones@ureach.com

The Metzgers said...

If everyone does this how will I cyber stalk strangers?

(me)linda said...

Boo for going private. Ah well...count me in of coarse!

Jana Dille said...

jldxango@hotmail.com

Jamie said...

Brandi,
You have to include me so I know what you're up to.
Jamie Maughan (Twin Falls 3rd ward)
monfam@magiclink.com

Cara said...

Us too. caraschnoor@gmail.com

brockandericka said...

MOM says you are mean!!! she wants to know how she is going to see her little grand babies??? :(

amber said...

athueson@hotmail.com Don't forget me!!!!

Anonymous said...

mel101c@hotmail.com
your kids are too darn cute!

Anonymous said...

katymcgee@gmail.com

Matt & Ali said...

don't forget us!!!
equineinsurance@gmail.com

jomamma said...

JoAnna's email

joswensen@gmail.com

Walters' Place said...

barnes329@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

MAKE SURE YOU GRANDMA JO AND PAPA ERIC ARE ADDED!!!

Williams Tale Overture said...

brinleywilliams@hotmail.com

Tay and Teigan said...

count me in lady! teigs13@aol.com

Jessica said...

thompsonjs4@gmail.com

Dave and Janine Butters said...

drbutters@hotmail.com

The Jacobson Family said...

laura_loo42@hotmail.com

Emily said...

If you're still going private...

mlemiller@gmail.com