Things have been pretty busy here. Miller is enjoying school...studying all the time but he does get to eat dinner with us every night, so I don't complain. Also, he's been able to be at most of Kaiden's soccer games which makes Kaiden happy, so I'm happy :) Kaiden started wrestling practice last week and Miller is loving being able to teach him moves...they go 3 times a week and love to spend that time together. Kennedy is staying busy too...she goes to school 4 days a week and loves it. I have been volunteering at her school on Monday's and its so fun to be able to spend that time with her. She is getting so smart...she is very artistic and her penmanship is great! I love watching her learn. So, here are a few pictures...enjoy!
7 comments:
I didn't know which one to comment on, but everyone looks great!!!! Kennedy is going to kill you some day for the potty pics, but they are so dang cute!!!! Did you guys go back east or are you up in Moscow. I think my mom said you guys were headed north. How fun!!!!
Hi Brandi! Thanks for the invitation. I'm totall diggin' your playlist. That John Mayer song is one of my favorites, but I've never heard of Katie Herzig and I really like her! I might have to go check more of her music out.
Brandi your kids are so cute! I hear stories about them all the time from my mom via Celeste. So cute.
Thanks for the invite! It looks like you're always having so much fun!!!
ok so i am pretty sure you are the worst SISTER EVER!! who would tell there baby sis that they would do such a sick and weird thing!!:( that really hurts my feelings:( but i guess i am so over it ha ha ha !!! i cant wait to see you all this weekend it is going to be a blast!!! love ya tons!!!!
We are doing really well!!!! Way busy, but really good. Luckily my classes are all pretty laid back and easy so I hardly ever am doing homework. My master's is way easier then my undergrad weird huh!!!! Do you like it up there?
your blog back ground is so cute ha ha !! but you need some halloween music ha ha and of course its not a party till i get there ha ha!!!!:):)
Post a Comment