Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Carving pumpkins...

We finally got around to carving the pumpkins we brought home from Twin...what do ya think??? Kaiden's is a BATMAN symbol, too cute right? And Kennedy's is pretty traditional...she drew a picture of herself on it first. I'm so excited for Halloween...AND so excited its on Friday this year!!!!!

Okay, so I know what you're all thinking. We didn't really let them carve by theirselves with the knives...I just wanted to get an action shot! So, you can put down the phone and NOT call the health and welfare :)

Me and my lovies...
I don't know what they were trying to do...they kept having really weird poses and faces...silly kids
YAY for HALLOWEEN!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...........What cute pictures!!! What cute pumpkins!! Love you all!!

brockandericka said...

you look adorable in the hat by the way!! cute pumkins!! your kids are adorable!!!! love my niece and nephew!!! and i dont think i have ever seen miller in glasses lol looks cute ha ha!! well your fam is absolutly adorable!! and not to mention you are almost as cute as your baby sister!! ha ha !!! love ya sis!!!

Anonymous said...

You look so cute in that hat!! Very jealous! Can't wait to see you guys again in a few weeks...this time I might even bring my husband.

Anonymous said...

♥ YA!