Tuesday, August 12, 2008

WOWZERS!!!!!

So, my poor blog has been incredibly neglected and I'm feeling a little bad about it. I've decided to commit and stop being a loser, so this is going to be a really long post!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Brandi, that's a lot of blogging.

Jason, Amanda, Brayden and Dillon said...

Brandi, I am such a loser...I can't believe we never got together???!!! This summer has gone SO fast....and it looks like you guys were super busy too! Your kids are sure cute. And I would say you definitely redeemed yourself with that last post...that was a lot of blogging!!! :)

Chalet said...

Brandi...Kona didn't get Bella from Twilight. She hasn't even read them. :( I think the dog's mom is Isabel and they call her Izzie. You have loved it if were from the books!!! By the way, I have one chapter left. I LOVED IT!!!