Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sagebrush Days Part 1 (the parade)


My Dad and Kenners drove a team (Kaiden started out on the wagon then had to get off because his allergies were so bad...poor guy is incredibly allergic to horses...bad genes on my part, I know!) So, this is totally WT, but we were watching the parade right next to Arctic Circle, so Kaci and I took Kaiden in there and they let me have a clean wash rag and we washed his little face with hot water and let his Benadryl kick in. Its so sad for him...he is on medicine twice a day plus allergy shots twice a week, it breaks my heart. However, he did have tons of fun watching the parade with his cousin Ellie!

My Mamasita and her friend Anna driving a team
Cousins...
Robby kissing on his chubster Liberty...
Miller & Sawyer so entertained
Abby (Robby's wife) & Liberty...

2 comments:

Rob said...

I love these pics. I need to get them from you! Your blog is above and beyond. I've got to figure out how to spice up my blog. It is driving me crazy! I love yours i.e. music too!
Abby

Dave and Janine Butters said...

Have I ever told you how much I hate horses?! Guess you didn't stay aroung long enough to hear that fun story.