
A BIG shout-out to Ryan and Kaci...its their "3rd" anniversary today!!!! Its nice to know that after all this time of nagging, whining, rudeness and torture you guys are still so in love. Oh wait, that's Miller and I's relationship :) Have a happy anniversary you two...we love and miss you!!!
3 comments:
THANK YOU!!! I can't believe we've been married for 3 years now & are still madly in love! Don't get me wrong though...it's had its ups n' downs just like every marriage. I just can't believe we've contained ourselves & haven't strangled eachother yet! Bah ha ha!
♥ you ALL!
P.S.- thanks for the card! we miss you guys too!
Congrats to Ryan and Kaci! (I would post this on their blog... but I highly doubt they ever look at it... huh hmm... no posting Kaci???) Love you all!
Brandi... do you happen to have Amanda Cutler's (Derricott)email address. She changed her blog to private and I don't have her email address to let her know that I can't see it.
Thanks!
I must be the only one who can't read your blog. The type color or something doesn't show up for me. Wah.
Post a Comment