Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sagebrush Days Part 3 (Trout Catch)

I think this part was the funnest. There was a "Trout Catch" at the park. There were straw bails forming a huge circle and then tarps laid down inside of the circle. They released water and lots of trout and the kids had to catch them with their bare hands! They got a huge kick out of it...those suckers were slimy and incredibly hard to hold!
Giving the girls a pep talk...
Kennedy and Ellie pretty much ran around screaming the whole time...they didn't want to touch the fish...EEEWWW!!!
Kaiden trying to find one...
YAY...Kaiden and Uncle Robby got one!

Trying to kill it by throwing it on the ground...
When that didn't work, they slammed it against the tree...gross boys

1 comment:

(me)linda said...

What a funny game! I'm not sure if my boys would do it, but I can imagine it'd be pretty funny to watch. Crazy to see Rob again. Do they live in Twin too?