MEMORY TAG!!!
1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember.
***Isn't this cute? I tag EVERYONE!!!

21 comments:
I've got to think of the best memory... so give me a bit to decide which one to put on here... I just had to comment so I could say... Where are the pics of the wedding Brondi??
Yes, Randi thinks you are such a snot. She told me so. Ha ha ... just kidding! She said the wedding was soooo stinkin' cute and I want PHOTOS!!!
Ok.... so I thought of my favorite memory with you.
It was in high school when we pulled an all-nighter and snuck into the McMillen's house in the middle of the night with the goal of scaring the crap out of Miller and probably Haney and Pat. I forget who all was there... but anywho... you knew the garage code or something, so we snuck into their house at like 2 in the morning on a school night and were trooping around inside looking for the boys. Only, they weren't there! They had snuck out and left!!!
So there we were in the McMillen house and we started to hear some rustling, and I was waiting for Bob-O to come out in his underoos any minute and smack me over the head with a frying pan.... so we hurried out of there as quickly as we could, trying really desperately not to laugh and get caught as intruders!
Do you remember this night??
My memory is just the last time I saw you before you moved back east. I stopped at your garage sale and found a book for Berkley from your kids. You wouldn't let me pay for it and I read it to Berkley quite a bit and always think of you! Kind of funny huh?
What a fun tag!
Brandi-
Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. At first I didn't remember you but it all came back when I saw your maiden name. Then I went to your blog and saw pictures. That was fun hearing from you.You have such a cute little blog and a cute little family. It's fun to see how old friends are doing. I just got in contact with Melinda and come to find out we live in the same town....what a small world.
So, to answer your blog I remember you from girls camp the summer before I moved there and also you let me borrow a sweater for a dance I went to with Jason Davidson. Do you remember that?
ok this is so long ago. but i remember at butters you wearing a whole outfit lepord print. and me thinking i could never get away with that. you were adorable.
I remember a bunch of us talking on your bed one night and you told us something (you will thank me later for not posting it), that to this day I still laugh my head off about.
Yes, I realize that this is not very descriptive and you will have no idea what I am talking about, but that is my memory.
Also, I remember the first time seeing your closet- I was floored (and totally jealous) by how many clothes you had!
ok so the memory I came up with was during seminary we would write notes back and forth all during class and most of the time it was about boys and you always had "GREAT" advice!!!!
Brandi...remember getting stuck in Bear Lake with our studdly husbands...seeing the brown trout?
I do go to that website sometimes. I thought I would read them over too but I can't get into them...just too busy I guess. I am excited too...have you reserved your copy?
Canal Street for sure... The perfume man...The purse ladies....and of course seeing the look on your face after your Kacey had been kept in that back room for awhile!
P.S. Can't forget Lupa's......it still makes my mouth water..!!
So I have been trying to think of a good one but the best I can do is the time that you made me and Kim drink for the sippy cup at your house. I'm pretty sure you even have a pic of it on here. That was a fun Easter - making the best of having no family in New England :) PS. I'm haivng a boy!
So I wrote my story and it didnt make sense after I posted it so I decided I better redo it. Seeing how you were my OLDER sisters best friend most of my memories have to do with you, Britt, and Megan being mean... I say OLDER because it's never the little sister that does the teasing, pranks, so on. You guys would pester me until I would go into a complete rage and then you would all talk about how crazy I was as if you guys didn't push me there! You 3 always took the oppertunity to put whatever you could think of on my face while I was asleep (whip cream, tooth paste, honey), or decorate it with crazy makeup, or just tickle me with a feather and laugh your butts off when I would itch my nose. There is always the time Britt and I were fighting at like 2in the morning, we were chasing each other around the house because you could make a full circle without getting caught and as we were yelling going round and round my dad heard us and came down yelling that we better figure out how to get along and Brittney and I both dove under the kitchen table and he came down and ripped us both out from under the table. We both had friends over and everone just sat there with the dear in the head light look!
oh one more there is always the time all the varsity cheerleaders got a great idea at my house and I went in my parents bathroom to find big bowls of you know what all over all different colors. I am leaving out ALL the details for the humiliation of you, Britt, Dana, Ashley, Kendra, Michelle, and Erica I think thats all that was there. I hope that doesn't leave room for parties not involved to figure it out!
I was totally going to use the "good luck for cheer competition" one. Totally my favorite memory! Some others... playing t-ball and softball together as kids, oh all the cheerleading memories should speak for themselves! So great!!!
Erica wasnt there, I remember how she would always hang out with the JV and not us because she thought we were all immature. Ha. Maybe we were...Na.
You were in my seminary class for a while and I remember thinking, "That girl is so gorgeous and cool!" I was secretly obsessed with your smile. Your teeth were always so perfect and blindingly white and shiny! Ha ha! I sound like a psycho! But, yeah, that's what I remember.
Thanks, Ash for clearing up the JV cheerleaders that Erica hung out with. Compared to the "good luck" thing at the Crandall's, we were do much more mature! :) Anyway... Brandi, I think I have THE BEST one on here! Remember when Bree and I and all our friends were going into 7th grade or maybe it was going into 8th and you guys were leaving O'Leary. Anyway, I spent the night at Bree's and you and Britt came and got our butts out of bed, took us to a park and smeared ketchup, honey, and every other thing you can think of! Then you dressed me up in this hideous outfit and made me wear it to school. Then, you made me do like 20 pushups in front of all the guys your age (which we had cruses on) and ask them to marry me. Whew! Oh ya, it was called initiation! Still love you for it! (I actually felt cool that you chose me out of all the other girls, thanks!)
Ok so I have been thinking of lots....I have a couple, I too remember initiation and remember how you couldn't touch anyone because of all the goo and you wanted to wash your hands. Also, I have tons of our double dates, one that sticks out is when we went to some canal on the way to shoshone and there was a big hole(undertoe) that we would float down. I remember we both were scared to death and Miller and Ryan were trying to talk us out of being so scared and so you said lets just say a prayer first. So we did and then we floated down screaming. We even floated down the whole canal. What a great example you are.
I remember being in your seminary class...my memory is similar to Dixie's...I just thought you were soo pretty!! My favorite has been getting to know you through blogging...I love reading your blog and I love getting comments from you! ..and you are still just as pretty if not more!!
Brandi, Brandi...you were so fun!! I remember doing a lot of crazy fun things with you and Megan, but I think my favorite memory is when you took me to your house and helped me do my hair and makeup for a date we were going on...I don't remember who or where, but I remember feeling so darn cute thanks to you...so thanksss!!!!!
Hey Brandi! I'm jealous. A lot more people have fun memories of you and I'm kinda feeling like a loser with my memory tag post. Oh well!
You're welcome to come play any time! I'm actually in Twin Falls right now. Too bad I didn't bring it. He found it at Savers, which is a secondhand store. But if you and I play, who will be Lila? We'll have to leg wrestle for it or something.
When I think of you, I remember your family driving the horses all over the neighborhood, and I thought that looked like so much fun! And I remember hanging out with you at Utah State when I went down there with Jessica for that big Halloween party they do every year.
Post a Comment