Friday, July 11, 2008

Bad Mother, Bad Wife...

My sister Ericka and I were at my friend Heather Wayment's house tonight because she is making a bow for Kennedy's hair for the wedding (BTW...anyone that has girls, Heather makes the CUTEST bows, headbands, etc.) I haven't seen her for about 6 months so we were catching up and what topic do you think came up after awhile? Of course...TWILIGHT! Is anyone as excited as I am for Breaking Dawn? Oh man, August 2nd is right around the corner. Although, I'm feeling I shouldn't read it until Kaid and Kenn are in school because I am a total loser of a mom when reading these books. HOWEVER...I've decided to justify being able to read it because afterall, we are in Idaho still and I am surrounded by lots of family, which lots of family=lots of babysitters. So...here's a shoutout to my Mom, Dad, sisters, In-laws...will you please take care of my kids while I am totally consumed by Edward for the day? And Miller...will you please work, do laundry, cook dinner, run errands, etc. while I am booing for Jacob??? PLEASE?

3 comments:

*LaUrA* said...

Okay...so i think Kristin Stewart is a GREAT Bella...she looks fantastic...but come on...that magazine cover of Edward is far from flattering, let alone the most beautiful person I have ever seen...he just doesn't fit! Maybe it is just me...but i guess "Edward" doesn't really exist and would be impossible to cast...so I will calm down and just go with it.

Cody and Mindy said...

Brandy no worries we are are kind of slacking when it comes to this series. Cody just kind of takes over till I'm done because he knows how much I love it and then I make it up to him when I'm done obsessing. K I didn't realize you got to be in Idaho the whole summer and bring Miller too. That couldn't have worked out any better. It looks like your having a blast...you gotta love baseball. Tell Kaiden he looks like a stud out there on the field. And Kennedy looks like she is in heaven when grandma is around. Dang that girl is so cute, so don't feel bad about all the pics you take. Have a great summer... I thought you wouldn't be blogging while on vacation but I'm glad to know you are. We'll talk to you soon.

Williams Tale Overture said...

The Edward I pictured is far better looking than that!! I kind of think that Bella doesn't deserve Edward couldn't you have just killed her sometimes in Eclipse. It will be interesting to see what happens in the next one. Hey read The Host while you are waiting for Breaking Dawn. Oh and I finally updated my blog.