Wednesday, July 30, 2008

GO VANDALS!!!


My amazing hubby got accepted to University of Idaho's Law School to finish up his last 2 years...YAY! We are soooooo excited and I am so proud of him. PLUS, it is a whoppin' $22,000 cheaper a year and we'll be a lot closer to family. We just found out this morning, so we are making plans to fly back to Mass, load our stuff up in a U-Haul and drive back across the freakin' country (those of you who know me well can just imagine how excited I am...UGH!) I would rather fly...anywhere. However, I am excited that we'll be able to have a little road trip together. We'll see if we'll still want to be married after the 36-hour drive...(I don't like the odds)

Law School and overview of the campus...


So, everyone get your bags packed and come visit us...we love visitors! GO VANDALS! And to all my Massachusetts friends, I am going to miss you soooooo much. I love you all...you better come and visit us! We can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty much I am super upset and can't believe you haven't called me! LOOSER!!!! okay really, I am actually very excited and happy for you, but feel quite bad for myself right now. But you know I love you!

Chalet said...

Congrats!!! I am sad that we didn't get to come and visit though. Oh well.....have a fun trip!

Tay and Teigan said...

that's great! how fun . . . i have to say i am glad our long trip in the uhaul is over :). i'm probably gonna need some first year advice from you soon too! good luck in idaho!