Thursday, July 3, 2008

Kenner Benner...

Kennedy was so nice and posed for me right before church last Sunday. Isn't she a cutie? I couldn't decide if I liked this picture better in black and white or color. What do you think?

Monkey face...
Oops...a little cleavage!
Kaiden and Kennedy both make this crazy/weird/disturbing face sometimes. They are so different, yet so much alike. A lot of their mannerisms are the same, they crack me up!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Kenners...you DRAMA QUEEN!

Bree said...

She is one funny little girl... you can just see it in her! Just like her momma, i bet you two have so much fun together.

Bree said...

You not the first person who has asked... It's for the bachelorette, the finale is tonight and I am a little obsessed.

Ashley and Dave said...

So some makeup questions-- So, your skin has always looked awesome and I know that you use MAC products, can I ask which ones you use because I tried their Studio Fix, and I dont think I am completly sold...just wondering if your beautiful self could give me some tips :)

Timothy & Kimberly Pettitt said...

Oh how we miss you Kenners! And of course we miss Brandi and Kaiden. And I guess miller too...we don't want to hurt his feelings! The fondue was delicious...thank you! You are the best!

Jason, Amanda, Brayden and Dillon said...

She is too cute Brandi!!! And always so stylin'! Give me a call sometime, we need to get together while you are in town!