SO...YOU THINK THIS IS ME???
(thanks for the link Melinda)
| What Brandi Means |
![]() You are bold and daring. You are willing to do some pretty outrageous things. Your high energy sometimes gets you in trouble. You can have a pretty bad temper at times. You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something. You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense. You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun. You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection. You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive. You have the classic "Type A" personality. You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people. You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts. You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals. You are balanced, orderly, and organized. You like your ducks in a row. You are powerful and competent, especially in the workplace. People can see you as stubborn and headstrong. You definitely have a dominant personality. You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing. You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long. You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start. |


9 comments:
:) Well I'm kinda sad to say I don't really know for certain which ones ring true, and which ones don't, but I do know I would classify you as full of energy and fun. It's definately not the most reliable personality test.
your blog always looks so cute, I need you to tell me how to change the background. I tried it once and failed. What's the trick? Email me if you have time!
I am up at freaking 5 in the morning so I can work for my brother for the day. I had a few minutes so I got on the computer and I hear 311 play lovesong on your site. Good Morning Nick Hexum!! Thanks for the little wake up.
Some of these totally fit you and others not so much. It's pretty funny how well some of them fit though, I think that I might have to try it myself!!
This is fun..don't believe evrything you read though, just the really good stuff! Hey I'm looking for some black wedge slingback shoes...since your a great shopper...where can I find some? I want them to be casual for summer!!
Those are fun. My results were pretty dang close too.
HEY HEY HEY!!! oh my heck! how are you guys!!!! I love your blog! I can't believe you have two kids!!!! I am doing great!!!! We are totally excited to go through the temple! Can hardly wait actually! It's so great to hear from you!!!! love Ali
We are sooooo excited to go through the temple! And he is for sure a cowboy!!! The family is doing great! My lil sis Caitie is in N. Carolina. Her husband is in the Air Force. Mom is still in Twin. She remarried 4 years ago so that is a little different combinding families but it works. where are you guys?
Well from what I remember from a 14-18 very true. And yes i officially hate your guts. No you silly, as if I didn't copy that! ha ha ha
Post a Comment