Friday, April 11, 2008

Kid's Stuff...

On Saturday we went to a place called 'Kid's Stuff ' with our friends. It just opened about 3 months ago, and its a blast! There is a HUGE jungle gym, lots of games, food/snacks--all organic and healthy! I'm excited about this place because the only thing we have like it is Chuck E. Cheese and its always realy crowded and not as nice. So, YAY for KIDS STUFF!


Kaiden is on the jungle gym behind the net...can you see him?
Kennedy and Kaleigh
Miller, Eli, Melissa and Caleb...even the big boys are having fun...I swear, boys are so competitive!
Kaiden winning lots of tickets...
I think Kennedy was hoping that if she looked and acted cute the tickets would just pour out for her...it doesn't work like that Kenners...sorry!

What a fun day. The kids went home very happy...with lots of prizes!!!

No comments: