Yesterday the kids and I met Miller and a couple of his friends down at the driving range to hit some balls. It was gorgeous outside...perfect weather, not too cold, not too warm. Kaiden is becoming quite the little golfer...his daddy has taught him well. Kennedy loves going any chance she gets but let's face it...she goofs around most of the time!
I'm not sure what Kennedy is doing here. She crouched down as low as she could and tried to hit the ball. Needless to say, she wasn't very successful.

Hanging out on the putting green with my snacks...
Miller doing a little teaching...
Rummaging through dad's bag for some balls...
Making their own jungle gym at the golf course

2 comments:
Your kids are so dang cute!!! Oh my heck! Hutch is great! He has three kids and I am sure another one is coming soon. He is a teacher in Rupert. I saw that Erika is engaged? What about Kasey? Are your mom and dad still in Twin?
Grandma Jo Loves my cute darling babies!! Kaiden what a GREAT golfer! Kenners you are just like me, when it comes to Golf!! Brandi what a fun crafty mommy you are! Miller you keep up the hard work, My family is going to need you...........sorry to say! Eric informs me that My family...not his!! hahahahahh I miss and love you all tonzzzzzzzzzzz!!
Post a Comment