Monday, April 21, 2008

Lupa Zoo...(Saturday)


Okay, this is way gross! This was a female baboon. It looked like she had major cancer or something. We had no idea what it was, but she looked like she was in some serious pain...she couldn't even sit down right. So, we asked the zookeeper and he said she was in heat and that's just what happens...AAAHHH! Can you even imagine if this is what we had to go through??? (Sorry so graphic!)


Girls being cute...Aliyah, Kennedy and Kaleigh

Feeding the animals...


These girls were entertaining Caleb...it was so cute! They were singing (to the tune of B-I-N-G-O) There was a boy who had a dog and Caleb was his name-o. C-A-L-E-B...he was having so much fun clapping with them!

Boring old ME
Kennedy the pretty flower
Kaiden squishing the poor little bear
This giraffe was so funny. We got to feed it apples and bananas...I think he's sticking his tongue out at us now

Kaiden needed some "Zoo grub"...so here he is chowing down on a Philly cheesesteak sandwich

Aliyah, Kaleigh and Kennedy
Ooh ooh aah aah
Kennedy??? Or bear food???
Miller and Eli looking oh so entertained...don't let this picture fool you, they actually had a blast!!!

4 comments:

Tay and Teigan said...

look like a great day! you have such a cute family.

Anonymous said...

Miller your such a STUD!! What a Wonderful Father you are!! Thank you for taking such Great care of my precious Grand babies!! Oh I almost forgot...You are so blessed to have such a wonderful wife!! Brandi is such a Awesome Daughter!! Love ya!

Ashley and Dave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley and Dave said...

So, I felt like that poor little baboon after I had Kinsey! I dont think it was that bad... thank heavens...but it sure felt like it, dang it! On another note that does not include by bottom..haha..your kids are beautiful, you need 10 more!