Sunday, April 13, 2008

Happy birthday to MY MAN!

Today is Miller's 26th birthday




SO...............





I thought I would brag a little! I am so grateful I have such an amazing husband. He is a great dad, Kaiden and Kennedy absolutely adore him. He's always finding little ways to surprise them...making their life more exciting! He makes us laugh constantly...never a dull moment with Miller! (anyone who knows him will back me up on that one)








Kennedy is his princess...she has him very tightly wrapped around her little finger!








Best buddies...

'Wet Willies'!!!!!









We love you so much honey and are so lucky to have you in our lives! Thank you for putting up with me for so long! You are one of a kind...very supportive, thoughtful, generous, understanding, loving...you can eat crackers in my bed anytime!!!!! We are so grateful you are working hard in Law School so we can have a great future. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We love and appreciate you sooooo much!

7 comments:

Jesy said...

Miller! You are waaaay too old to be riding a motorcycle like that!

Happy Birthday!

What a cute little family you McMilly's are! Kaiden said "tutorial". How funny. I can't wait until Madax can really say what's on his mind!

Miller... you need to move your family to COlorado!

*~ Jesy ~*

Heather said...

Josh says to tell Miller that his bike sweet!! Any way Happy Birthday!!

*LaUrA* said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MILLER!!! Brandi..sweet words...I like to hear women brag about their hubbies...it is nice to see people who are in love amidst all the junk in the world!! So keep it up!!

Chalet said...

Happy Birthday, Mill-Do!!! Hope you had a fan-freakin-tastic day!!!!

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Miller!! We miss and love you all!!!!!

Chalet said...

Well...you can see how boring our life is! Nothing exciting here...sorry to disapoint!

Jesy said...

Brandi...
If you try Cracker-yogurt-toe...you've definitely go to get Miller to take a picture! I wouldn't miss out on that scene for the world!

*~ Jes ~*