Here's a little re-cap of our January...in order of course :)
January 8th...Kennedy got to be a MHS Cheerleader for 2 days...she LOVED it! This girl is naturally LOUD and outgoing, so it was right up her alley...made her Mama proud.
Performance night! She did awesome, I will post a video soon. GOOOOO Yellowjackets!!!!
January 13th...Miller and I celebrated our 10th Anniversary. What a journey we have been on...a bachelor's, a JD , three kiddos later and we are still married...we must be rockstars! Ha ha, love you Millie!!!!!

My parents came up on Friday and watched the kids overnight at our house. That's right people...we went to dinner (Melting Pot)/movie (The Dilema)/AND stayed the night in a hotel...WITH NOOOOOOOO KIDS! We were quite thrilled but very eager to see our little munchkins the next day. Thanks Dad and Mom for making our 10th so special!


Can't wait to spend another ten years with ya love muffin.
January 17th...next best thing to swimming I suppose!
January 19th...
The kids procrastinating going to bed. This happens A LOT at our house...little turd buckets.
Crap! They are just soooooo dang cute though!

Kaiden was sooooo mad at me because I wouldn't let Krew sleep with him. HELLO! That would have lasted about 2.6 seconds. GOODNIGHT little crazies!
January 20th...Krew invited his buddy Zoey over for a playdate. They are so cute together, they actually get along really well. She was trying to lean in for a goodbye smooch...
Krew wanted NOTHING to do with it.
I think he was even a little frightened with her persistence. Thanks for the playdates Chelsie...Krew and I love them!
January 22nd...we drove down to Twin for the weekend and celebrated Papa Eric's birthday!

Um yeah...my sister Kaci and I totally made this horse cake for our Paps. This was our first time in making a fancy cake at all...needless to say we were pretty darn proud of ourselves. Wait for it...wait for it......

It only took us four hours :)

Kaiden wanted to make Papa a birthday cake too...all by himself!
Kennedy too! Seriously, I was so proud of them. They did EVERY step by themselves. Awesome. My Mom's kitchen was destroyed by the time we were all done. Sorry Mom!
Alright, alright...January was pretty good to us but we are ready for some warmer weather and some sunshine. February here we come...please don't disappoint us!
I hope you all are well and happy...I am looking forward to 2011 and what it has in store for our little family!!!
P.S. Stay tuned for a 'My Favorite Things' post again...remember this one? And this one? Can't wait. xoxo

3 comments:
That was a really fun post to read! I feel the same about January- it's a long-o month for sure!:) Love the horse cake!
How FUN! you did lots of things :) Can't believe how big Krew is getting. handsome boy!
your kids are getting so big!! Krew is a cutie I am glad I am not the only one who has to vacuum a billion times a day, I too have got spring fever, bring on the warm weather!!
Post a Comment