Thursday, January 20, 2011

Family Pictures, part 2!

Over Christmas break, we decided to have pictures taken for the McMillen side since everyone was in town. I was sooooo excited my friend Noelle (http://www.photographybynoelle.blogspot.com/) came to town and was able to take them! Check her out, she's amazing and so muh FUN...the kids loved her and behaved so well! It was a little chilly, but I'm glad we got them done. Which are your favorites?


Papa Bob and Grandma Celeste with their 8 grandbabies!











K-Dizzle...9 1/2



Kenners...7 1/2
Vogue...
Vogue...
Vogue!

Krew-Man...19 months



Miller...28 :)
Thanks Noelle, we had a blast! Can't wait til you can do them again...when its a little warmer :)

8 comments:

Des said...

I LOVE them. I love the colors you guys choose and how fun and lively the pictures are. She did a good job ;)

The Jacobson Family said...

Great pictures! I really liked the colors as well

Shane and Amy Jo said...

These are awesome! Love the colors.

Lynda said...

I love the pictures of your family!

Dixie said...

So cool! I too enjoy the color scheme! Cute family:)

Ashley said...

Love them!! Love this family!!!!!!!!

*LaUrA* said...

I love them all too!! I have looked at Noelle's site and she takes AMAZING pics...love them! She did fantastic on yours as well. Update more!!!

Johnson said...

You have the cutest family!! Cute pictures!