Sunday, September 19, 2010

She's 7!

Kennedy had her birthday party last week and it was a blast!

We decorated purses and painted wands... opened presents...

jumped on the tramp... Had a barbeque...most kids want pizza at their birthday party, not my Kenners. She requested steak on the grill, corn on the cob and watermelon. We frosted cupcakes... And made lots of goofy faces...The birthday bash was a HIT! Can't wait for many more Kenn...you and I really know how to throw a party, don't we :) Happy 7th birthday BFF!

2 comments:

The Hill Clan said...

Has it been a year already?!!!? I miss you guys!!! It's great to see that Kennedy has made so many wonderful friends. She's so friendly though!! Who wouldn't want to be her friend!!

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT idea! I love the pictures how cute! I can't believe that she's 7 wow...love ya!