Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Class of 2000...ALL GROWN UP!

At the end of August, Miller and I went back to Twin Falls for our 10-year High School Reunion. We had a BLAST! It was so great seeing our friends that we see often and ever better seeing our friends we haven't seen in years...some we hadn't seen for 10! Thanks everyone for a great weekend...can't wait for the next one.

The first night Krew got to hang out with us (Kaid and Kenn were with the Grandparents) for a bit. Doesn't this kid have the BEST Daddy?!

Me and my Highschool Sweetheart :)



Wolverine???



Goofy like always...love these girls!


The Newlyweds


Such beautiful girls I got to hangout with all weekend! Love them all just as much as I did 10 years ago.
Miller and I weren't sure we were going to make it down, but we are soooooo glad we did. GO BRUINS!!!!!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

How exciting brings back good fun memories! Miss you girl and I too wish we lived closer you have been a great example to me and wish we could hang out more...