Saturday, August 28, 2010

First Day of SCHOOL!

School supplies bought...check. School clothes shopping done...check. First day of school survived...CHECK! They both have fabulous teachers and have made lots of friends, they love school! And Miller and I are sooooo grateful :) Can you imagine sending your kids to school every single day if they hated it? No thank you.
The best I got...they weren't really into it. They wanted to get to school of course.


Kennedy didn't surpise us at all...she fit right in with her classmates! Notice she is a head taller than everyone. Um yeah...not because she was blessed with good genes, but because her birthday is 5 days after the deadline. She's almost a whole year older than everyone! Bringing in her new class...gooooood luck!
Kennedy's teacher didn't waste anytime...get to work kiddos!
checking out the new desk...
Kaiden has NEVER liked taking pictures in public (luckily for me Kennedy and Krew are a little more vain :) He looks like he's in pain just showing me his cubby.


Here's to a GRRRRRRRRRREAT year!

2 comments:

The Hill Clan said...

I love the last photo of Kaiden!! I can't believe that you've started school already!!! We don't start until Wednesday. I am so glad that your kids like it!! It would be horrible if they hated it!! I sure miss you guys!!! By the way, I love Kennedys first day of school outfit!! She looks darling!!

Chalet said...

Um...where did Kennedy get her height? She looks like the tallest one in the picture/class! So stinkin cute!