Thursday, March 4, 2010

No need for school...

(a conversation Kenners and I had today...WHILE she is going to the restroom mind you)

Kennedy: "Mom, just because you use bleach to clean the toilets, it doesn't mean they are totally clean."
Me: "Really? You saw a commercial on TV, didn't you?" (has anyone else seen that commercial?)
Kennedy: "Uh huh. See, I told you TV helps me learn, Mom."

6 comments:

Des said...

haha, yeah, who needs school :) I am still learning from tv! hehe

Anonymous said...

What can you say Brandi, you have REALLY smart kids! That's all......

jillpill said...

AWESOME...don't tell my kids. They watch too much already!

Jana Dille said...

that is soooo funny, I just saw that commercial this morning!!

Juliann said...

I love that girl! She always has the most classic comments. Are you guys still planing on moving to Boise?

Johnson said...

That is so FUNNY! She is always making me laugh, what a cutie! I love how you have redesigned your blog!
Hannah