Monday, January 25, 2010

OUCH!!!

Kaiden and his cousin (slighty older, equally crazy) had the bright idea to make a zip line ON THANKSGIVING DAY. Miller rolled with their idea and held Kaiden up so he could grab on. Well, Kaiden was supposed to say "ready" but instead just went ahead and because Miller was still holding onto his feet supporting him, he just came straight down and smacked his head on the cement curbing. I kid you not, this WHOLE backyard was grass and what did Kaiden land on??? Why yes, the 6-inch wide cement curbing...talk about BAD LUCK! I felt soooooo bad for him. He serioulsy hardly ever cries when he is hurt and I tell you what, he was WAILING!

These pictures are in order...

at first when it happened...

Check out that goose egg!


TV makes EVERYTHING better :)
Kenners came in to keep him company
He was so upset he had such a bad headache and couldn't play football with all the big boys...sorry buddy! Next year for sure!!!

1 comment:

(me)linda said...

Holy moly! That's one heck of a bump!! Poor kid!