Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Looking back...

POST EDIT... Why is it that you feel guilty for just talking about one child and not the others? I looked at this post this morning after I posted it last night and I can't help but add that I feel the EXACT same way about my two boys as well! I guess that's just another weird Mom thing...having to be 100% equally fair at all times, right? Or am I just super weird???

I recently came upon a CD with Kennedy's "model shots" (for a pageant) taken back in 2006. (disclaimer....I am not one of those freaky deaky Mom's who force their kids to be in beauty pageants. Kennedy wanted to be in this one and has been in 2 since then...winning them all!) Phew...had to get that out ;)

As I'm looking at this little girl (then 3, now 6), I can't even come to terms with the emotions I am feeling. Sadness for the VERY QUICK passing of time. Joy as I remember the excitement she felt up on the stage. Confusion...when in the crap did my baby grow up??? Love...oh my, an extreme amount of love. Relief...she is with me for ETERNITY...and I am forever gratfeul for that. A desire to always try and be a great Mom to this sweet little girl.




Is this girl not just precious???



Love you baby girl...forever.

5 comments:

Williams Tale Overture said...

oh she is so cute!! and still is. Kaidens poor face! Ouch that looks really painful.

Lara said...

Holy heavens alive. She is SOOOO cute. Wow. That really is sad how time flies!

Kaidens goose egg is the biggest goose egg I've ever seen. That looks killer! So sorry!

Jana Dille said...

all your kids are so adorable!! Little Krew is getting so big! Ya, Kaden is working on his 5 tooth right now and he's bit me a few times with them (not too hard, but hard enough!) He's been good though, so far. Still trucking along with nursing. How are things going with you?

Tay and Teigan said...

Too too cute. You are such a cute little mom. Glad to see your family so happy!

Traci said...

I can relate to those feelings! She is so beautiful!! Those pictures are absolutely adorable