We had a family photo shoot yesterday and it was a blast! FREEEEEEZING, but fun. We were all bundled up, but I think they turned out great. Click here for a little sneak preview :) AND...check out the rest of my new friend Kate's photography blog. This girl is amazing! She was fun, spunky, creative, energetic...we loved hanging out with her for the hour. Plus, she's ADORABLE! So, if you're in the area and want some killer pictures, hit her up.
***Also, she designs Christmas cards for ONLY $15.00! She gives you the file and you can just print them (Costco's are only $14.99 for 50 5x7 size). She did ours and they are so cute, but I can't show you...you'll have to just wait by your mailbox :)
The new Oh So..
13 years ago

8 comments:
SOOOO CUTE!! That one of Krew is too cute:)
love them!
Those are so cute Brandi Lee!!
thanks for the shout out brandi! you rock.
I love them!!! That photo of you is beautiful!!! I totally want her to take my family picture now!!
Holy crap. You are all so beautiful!
I LOVVVVVE it!
Your pictures are BEAUTIFUL!! You have a cute cute family. I love that they are different. Way to battle the elements.
Post a Comment