




Kaiden has been begging me to let him grow out his hair. I have been going with it, but this week I had enough. He is now nice and trimmed. 





Hope everyone is having a good December so far. It snowed 2 inches today so its feeling more and more like Christmas time finally. Krew has been so sick the last few days and it breaks my heart to see him so miserable. Last night his fever was 105...so scary. His poor doctor has gotten some late night calls from this paranoid Mamasita the last couple of nights. Hopefully his antibiotic will kick in soon and he will be back to his happy, energetic self! Nighty night.
4 comments:
So, so, so cute!!! I love the one of you and Miller, and the one of your boys is darling!!
They all turned out soo cute..
Those are beautiful pics!! Your family is adorable! We miss you guys and Moscow and snow... Hope poor little Krew gets well soon!
your fam is darling...and i have to say that you have got to be the best most consistant blogger i know! gid jab!!
Post a Comment