I just wanted to jot down a few things so that I don't forget them. We went to the doctor last week, and my chubby little boy is 18 pounds! WOW...rolly polly and we love it!
He is rolling all over the place...from one side of the room to the next...AND FAST! Some things he loves right now are... Bathing with his Daddy, watching movies and playing with Kennedy, "talking" to Kaiden, snuggling in the mornings with his Mama, oatmeal (does NOT like rice cereal), applesauce (the only fruit we have tried so far, we are trying bananas tomorrow), his toes, laughing, all of his toys, Baby Songs, the Bumbo, sitting up, the phone (tries to grab it every chance he gets), did I mention his TOES, sleeping, his pacifier, and LOTS OF ATTENTION!
I don't think there is a better sound in this world than his laughs/"coos"...I smile everytime I hear him. He is a very happy baby...only cries when he gets hungry. He is sleeping from about 8:30-7:00 a.m. still, so I can't complain one bit.
We love you to pieces baby boy...please don't grow up too fast :(
(P.S. notice the time? I cannot fall asleep...AAAHHH!)

6 comments:
What are you feeding that boy!
Too cute:)
Grandma Jo and papa Eric can't wait to see our babies!!Love the pictures!!
He has grown up fast! He is so cute!
Brandi, Love the blog-found it via Desarae's. I too am already sad at how fast my little guy is growing up. I know how you feel.
hey brandi, it was great meeting you tonight. it's lame that you're moving soon. I just met you.
oooh he just needs to be smooched all day!
Post a Comment