Saturday, October 10, 2009

Our life lately in...

PICTURES!!!!!
A Daddy completely in love with all 3 children...
A baby who we adore...(I know you are getting sick of these pictures of him in this same Bumbo/outfit/hat...I just had to put this one on because my Mom didn't like it. In fact, she thought he looked so uncomfortable...it just looks like he's chillin to me...what do you think?)
An eight-year-old son who can still find humor in everything...this time being an ice pack "cooling" his bunners off
A daughter who has to put up with her brother...riding her bareback...giddy-up Kenners! Don't let her fool you though, she picks on Kaiden plenty.

On another note...
I thought this quote was very fitting for my 27th birthday, which happens to be tomorrow (in 4 minutes to be exact)...

Inside every older person is a younger person ...
wondering what the heck happened. - Cora Harvey Armstrong
Does anyone else feel this way???
Thank goodness for great friends who took me out tonight...there were 9 of us total and although I didn't get a picture of all of us (I forgot...sorry Linda, Alisha, Marie, Marianne, Corina...I still love ya!), I did manage to get one picture before we left. (thanks to everyone for the fun time!)
-Ashleigh, Me, Annie and Jaleh-

Life is good.

8 comments:

*LaUrA* said...

Happy Birthday pretty lady! Hope your day is fantastic!!

Annette said...

Happy Birthday, Brandi!

Des said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY wish that I could have come to the delishous dinner and party!
and yeah, I feel that way, Im not too fond of getting old. haha. if that makes sense...cause its not like we are "old" but ya know. anyway, happy birthday!

Traci said...

Happy Birthday! I love the pics of your kids...They're so adorable!

Williams Tale Overture said...

Happy Birthday!! I forget you are a youngen, I wish I was just barely turning 27.

Ackerman/Mejias Family said...

Twenty-seven???? Oh my your a baby!!! Enjoy it! It goes by fast.
Happy, happy birthday!

Dixie said...

Happy (late) birthday! You have the same birthday as my Dad:) I totally feel the younger person inside me! And we are still SO young!

Abby said...

dumbo hat totally cute and he looks like he is chillin' Sorry Joanne.
Oh my, I swear I have serious issues about your birthday. Happy late one! I love ya even though it doesn't show!