Monday, October 5, 2009

Kennedy-ness

We were doing some Church History crossword puzzles tonight and one of the questions was "Who was the Giant that the boy David slew with a sling and stone?" Here's how our conversation went down...

Me: "Kennedy do you know who David killed with his sling-shot?"

Kennedy: "You mean David Archuleta?"

Hmmm...I swear we teach our kids about important stuff too...

3 comments:

Emily said...

Ha ha ha ha..... That's hilarious. but seriously, both Davids are important to learn about, especially for a little Mormon girl.

Chalet said...

No I did not the Ragnar...I wish. Cody and I volunteered for my friend. It looks like a ton of fun...hard work but fun. Mindy did do it this year and a few other friends. I want to sometime...probably not next year but maybe the year after that...we will see. How is your exercise/diet coming along?

Abby said...

I too adore David Archuleta Kenners. I can see how he could easily be confused with scripture characters! :) She is so funny!