Check out my babe...he is getting soooooo big. We went in for his 4-month check-up and he was already 16 lbs. 12 oz. CHUBSTER! He is in the 80% for his weight and 50% for his height...his Daddy says, "CRAP! He's already short and chubby!" That's okay though, we think he is quite scrumptious!
This smile melts his Mama's heart...okay, Daddy's too!

my new favorite face...he does this "ba ba ba ba" thing...love it!

sporting his Halloween costume...

Pleading with me to stop taking pictures...

...and resorting to this when I wouldn't stop ;)
We love you Krew-man...more and more each day. You fill our lives with joy...we don't know what we ever did without you...you are perfect!
P.S. THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH FOR SLEEPING UNTIL 7:00 a.m. the past 3 days!!!
3 comments:
I love the Halloween costumes,so cute! Love and miss all of you! Have a Great Day!
He is so gorgeous, Brandi! Fits right in with the rest of you!
What a stinking cute chub he is!!! I hope Ethan does that too....Eli stayed skinnier all his life...which I guess isn't a bad thing in the future. Didn't get my genes for sure!
Post a Comment