Friday, April 3, 2009

Name Schmame...

Thank you all for your input with the baby name poll. Grady has been in the lead almost the whole time. I do have to admit that I am not so keen on most of these names anymore. Does that happen to everyone or just me? I think of names...love them...and then start to hate them later on. I have thought of a few new ones (haven't announced them yet!), but would still love some ideas from everyone else. So, help me out with some cute boy names please!!!!!

3 comments:

Jana Dille said...

this is the worst, isn't it!? Joe and can't agree. So far really the only one we agree on is Kaiden! Funny huh? I still like Kobe though. We'll see.

Emily said...

Hmmm... Charlie was almost a William, almost a David, almost a Sam. Other names on our list were Abe, Adam, Henry. We kinda like old-fashioned names. My friends' boys are Ryker, Dawson, Aiden, Caleb, Michael. We have a Tasso in our ward. Tasso McMillen! Hmmm... still thinking of friends & family's names. Zac, Will, Grant, Calvin, Emmett, Edward (Teddy). Those last two sound like they're from Twilight, but they're not. :) Okay, I'm done.

Jamie said...

If you're keeping with the "K" theme we have a Kyler in our ward. You could yell all three names off the front porch at dinner time with no problem! Good luck!