For some reason Kennedy cannot grasp the fact that we actually live in Idaho...she only thinks Twin Falls is the real Idaho. I can't blame her though, its more fun there. We have grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and friends to play with...plus, Kaid and Kenn always tend to get a "wee bit" spoiled from everyone. So, here's our fun weekend...we really did have a blast. It was a quick trip with a LOOOOOOOOONG drive, but probably the last time we are all going until the babe is born.
EATING OUT...
BARBEQUE...
Three sisters and the Mamasita...
Only 8 more weeks...I am sooooo pregnant!

Sorry Ericka, I had to throw this one in!
Miller hates the camera and is goofy almost every time...
The kids LOVE Ranger rides. They were laughing so hard...I was standing in front of them trying to take pictures and my Dad kept creeping forward and slamming on the brakes "pretending" to get me...they loved it!
YUMMY!!!
***We had such a fun weekend! Miller of course got some golfing in with his Dad and brother. He had to write a paper, so we had to do some stuff without him :( Thanks for the fun weekend McMillen's and Lee's...we love you guys! (next time I go down, I am only taking pictures of Miller's family...they aren't as "camera happy", but I didn't get any this weekend :(

5 comments:
you look adorable!! Glad to finally see a picture of you. Looks like you guys had a blast.
You have such a fun family. I think it's so cool that your mom and Miller are good enough buddies that he'll hoist her up on his shoulder. That made me laugh. It's fun to see your updates and your cute pregnant belly.
I know Miller is a total goofball... but you're making some funny faces as well! You look great Brandi! Can't wait for the baby to come!
Yeah! Only 8 weeks! Sheesh... don't you just want to hit anyone who tells you "Only" 8 weeks... or 2 weeks, or 1 day for that matter!
Love ya!
Hmmm...I suddenly find myself wondering if we can justify a quick trip down to Miracle. I love that place! PS- You're looking pretty cute Miss Prego!
How fun I am jealous, it's always fun to go visit Twinky Falls. Don't you love how even when your hubby comes he misses out on half the fun, that's law school for you. What do you guys want to do when your done?
Anyway the family trip went well no blow ups so thats a plus. Have you talked to Brittney? Yeah we are about a hour and a half from disney, close enough for a day trip it's like going to Boise.
Good Luck with the last eight weeks you look darling!
Post a Comment