Sunday, April 26, 2009

36 weeks!!!

Please forgive the self portrait, the ugliness and also the HUUUUUUUGE preggo belly...I only have 4 weeks to go! That's the bad part about being so short...the belly has NO where to go but out!

I don't know what this is...especially the hand placement. Also the way I'm standing combined with the stripes makes my belly look even bigger...WOW (these three pictures were all taken within 3 days of each other)

12 comments:

House of Smiths said...

OMG, you look SO hot prego! NO fair! You don't look swollen in the face, or ANYTHING. I'm totally jealous! Your kids are adorable. Can't wait to see what this next one looks like!
Hope you are surviving!
Shelley
ps. I see the vinyl in the back round of your one picture! It looks great! What a cute home you have.

Ryan & Kaci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan & Kaci said...

I ABSOLUTELY ♥ your pink n' blue striped shirt! You look ADORABLE in it all PREGGO! I can't believe you only have a few weeks left. It's gone by soooo fast. I ♥ YOU tons & can't wait to see you. Only 12 more days! YAY!

Ashley said...

Oh wow that looks familiar!! I look like that too because I am short. People always stare at me and say wow you have got to be having that baby soon and I will only be like 8 months along. UGH....not looking forward to it!

I cannot wait to see your new little one!

The Dille Family said...

I think you are adorable!! I can't believe you only have four weeks! Wow!!

(me)linda said...

Just think...in just a few weeks that kid will no longer be lodged in your ribcage and off of your bladder. Sweet freedom!!

brockandericka said...

That shirt looks adorable!!! love ya sis!! cant wait till you finally have this little guy!!!

Anonymous said...

Your look so cute! I'm glad you put pictures up your belly!!!

Dixie & Markus said...

That baby's saying, 'get me outta here!! I don't have anywhere else to go!'
You are so cute!! I seriously can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by! (for me at least, maybe not for you:)

Erin&Ryan said...

Dont worry the camera adds 10 pounds! You look adorable!

Rob said...

You really are a beautiful pregnant woman. I thought this about you before and again it is true. Seeing this is making me a little sad. I can't believe it has been so long since we saw you. We miss you. Good luck as I'm not sure we will see you before you have the baby. Will we?
Love, Abby

Jana Dille said...

You look great! Can you believe it's the countdown now?! By the way I think we're going with Kaiden for our boys name, at least that is the only one we can both agree on:) Have you decided yet?