Okay, okay...so many of you have requested a belly picture of yours truly so here you go. I don't photograph very well these days...bulging belly and what not. And, I am short...which translates into belly going nowhere but out...and out far! Okay, enough whining I guess. I have had so much fun being preggo so far. I love feeling his little kicks and movements...the other day he had hiccups which totally rocked...loved it (I read last night that hiccups aren't irritating at all for unborn and newborn babies like they are for us...crazy, crazy). I can't believe I only have 12 weeks left!
***AND***
The kids and I made granola over the weekend and it turned out so good! Here is the recipe...
16 cups rolled oats
2 cups wheat germ
2 cups non-fat dry milk
2 cups whole-wheat flour
2 cups raisins (optional)
_____________________________________
Mix above 5 ingredients in large bowl and set aside.
2 cups honey
2 cups oil (I use canola, its healthier than vegetable. I'm not sure about olive oil, I thought it
might be too heavy)
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon salt
______________________________________
Combine above 4 ingredients in saucepan and put on
low heat until honey is completely melted.
Pour honey mixture into oat mixture and stir to coat evenly (easier to mix with hands!) Spread evenly on 3 or 4 cookie sheets and bake at 200 degrees for 15 minute increments (stirring after each one) until light caramel in color. Enjoy with milk as cereal, mixed in with yogurt, etc...YUMMY!
16 cups rolled oats
2 cups wheat germ
2 cups non-fat dry milk
2 cups whole-wheat flour
2 cups raisins (optional)
_____________________________________
Mix above 5 ingredients in large bowl and set aside.
2 cups honey
2 cups oil (I use canola, its healthier than vegetable. I'm not sure about olive oil, I thought it
might be too heavy)
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon salt
______________________________________
Combine above 4 ingredients in saucepan and put on
low heat until honey is completely melted.
Pour honey mixture into oat mixture and stir to coat evenly (easier to mix with hands!) Spread evenly on 3 or 4 cookie sheets and bake at 200 degrees for 15 minute increments (stirring after each one) until light caramel in color. Enjoy with milk as cereal, mixed in with yogurt, etc...YUMMY!

13 comments:
you look gorgeous as always. I love OTHER pregnant people... I just wish I felt that cute myself when I was 12 weeks out.
Hey cute pregnant lady. You look dang cute. I am sure it is tons of fun. Maybe I will experience it someday :) Yummy granola recipe too.
oh Brandi you look so great!! I love when people post prego shots...so fun to see and I seriously think you look fab!
Oh you look beautiful. There is just something beautiful about a pregnant lady. You look great. I'm so glad you sent a pic because we really haven't seen you at all with a prego belly. love ya, Abby
Eliza says, "Love you guys!"
Wow...you are one PREGGO MOMMA Brandi! I love it! You are ADORABLE! So I was almost tempted to vote for the name (Miller), but I thought Miller's head would get BIGGER so I decided it wasn't a good idea!I like them all! Anyways...I know Ryan's hair is long, but he has to wait 1 more week & then he's coming to my school so I can cut it. YAY! I ♥ & miss you ALL!!
So cute I love prego tummy's
Knox.........That's what papa Eric and Grandma JoAnn likes!!!
love love love boston love you:}
Your granola was soooooo delicous. Thanks for sharing. I snacked on it all day.
You are such an adorable preggo girl! You look oh so fabulouso! And the granola looks yum-alicious! Okay I'll stop with the crazy words! Miss you guys!
you look great brandi. I didn't see this picture last time I looked at the granola post. At least I don't think! It's going by so fast. Before we know it we'll be mamas again:)!
Cute Belly! I love pregnant bellies just not my own!
Oh my gosh, you look SO cute pregnant!! And your two kids are ADORABLE! Super cute blog!
Shelley
From Wonderfully Wordy... just thought I would pop in and say hello!
Post a Comment