
On Friday night Miller stayed home with Kenners while I took Kaid out to dinner. Poor Kaiden, I'm sure he felt neglected all week...Kenn got a lot of attention! However, he got to go to a movie and a Vandals' game during the week with his Dad, dinner on Friday with his Mom and then he invited a friend to see a movie on Saturday and I got to tag along...neglected??? I think not! Anyways, when Kaid and I got home from dinner, this is how we found Daddy with his princess...I just had to snap a picture!

After church on Sunday, Kaiden decided he needed to get out pretty much all of his toys and set up a barricade...


Superbowl was low key...we invited our neighbors up to hang with us. We had tons of food...buffalo wings, sausage/cheese balls, queso dip, barbeque Lil' smokies and chocolate fondue with fruit to dip...YUM! Kaid and I made signs for the big game...too bad Arizona disappointed :(

Kenners being crazy in the bath...I'm happy to report we went to the ENT today for her 1 week post-surgery check up and all looks well. She is healing wonderfully and feeling soooo much better. YAY! She doesn't snore anymore at all...I have to watch her chest go up and down just to know she's breathing when she's asleep!
4 comments:
Awww...Miller's a cute Dad. I'm glad that your little Kenners is feeling better.
Brandi I feel so bad. I haven't even called or anything. I didn't even know Kennedy was going through this. When it started I was in Twin (and of course my mom never tells me anything)then when I got back to Poky I saw what was happening but we were moving to our new place so I didn't have time to write you anything. And then I got sick and i've been sick for almost a week now!! But I'm glad to hear Kennedy is doing!!!
What when did she have surgery, sounds scary. Love the sleeping pic those are the best.
You guys are such a cute fam! I'm glad that Kennedy is doing well after the big surgery and also glad we don't have to hear her snoring during the sleepovers at grandma's. Just kidding :) Wel love you guys!
Post a Comment