Tuesday, February 10, 2009

And she's back!!!

My Kenners is feeling a jagillion times better...YAY! I'm so glad we got this surgery done while she was so young. Its so weird now because I actually have to watch her chest go up and down to know she's breathing...NO MORE SNORING and we all appreciate that! Yesterday was her 1st day back at school after 2 weeks...I missed my babe! Plus, Kaid had chess club after school yesterday so I didn't even get a chance to spend some time with him before I picked up Kenn. No school on Friday or next Monday though, YAY! Plus, my Mamasita's a comin' in only 4 more days...WOOHOO!

Getting ready for school...
and we're off!

6 comments:

Jana Dille said...

she's so stinkin' cute, that's all i have to say!!

Lara said...

You dress her so super cute-ly. :)

Jessica said...

I think your daughter may be the cutest, spunkiest lil thing with so much personality, and I have never even met her! haha!

Chalet said...

Chess club? Are you serious?

Brandi said...

You better believe it! My guy is SMART! He's in the gifted/talented program (gets it from me I think!) and chess was his subject for a few weeks, so when chess club started, he really wanted in on the action...and he's good! Its fun watching him and Miller play...but its totally over this Mama's head :(

Anonymous said...

Yippee skippee peanut butter cup!! Yea Grandma Jo is coming in just 3 days! Can't wait to give you hugs and kisses!!!