Sunday, February 22, 2009

Dancing Queen!

Here is the cute video of their performance. Kennedy is wearing pink in the middle!

8 comments:

amanda said...

wow! you go girl!

*LaUrA* said...

She has got some moves!!! Soo cute and brave... I was painfully shy at that age and never would have been able to that...so I admire that in her!! Go Kennedy!!

(me)linda said...

Shake it Kennedy! That's really cute!

Jesy said...

Think she's your daughter Brandi?? Hmmm.... I wonder where she gets this from?! Sooo stinkin' cute! I needa girl!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That WAS really Cute! I especially liked the end where Kennedy curtsies and claps for herself!!

Timothy & Kimberly Pettitt said...

She totally shines! And look at her shake those hips! What a crack up! I love her!! I miss you guys!

Ryan & Kaci said...

That was ADORABLE! She can really shake it. What a HAM! Love & miss you guys!

Jessica said...

kennedy rules on the dance floor! haha!