"The greatest thing you'll ever learn...
Is to love and be loved in return."
--Natalie Cole--

Last night Miller surprised me with a dozen roses and a poem he wrote...way too cute, I loved it! Thanks babe, you're the bestest!

We went to a V-Day party yesterday, don't they look cute???

Kaiden saw this syrup pourer at the store a few weeks ago and wanted it for his very own. I surprised him with it for heart day this morning and he was soooo excited! Isn't it crazy what kids love???

Kaiden made this for all of us...too cute!

Another picture of my flowers...aren't they perty???

My babes cutting out heart-shaped pancakes for breakfast this morning...

Kennedy got a little excessive with the powdered sugar

YUMMY!

Hugs and kisses XOXOXO

Kenners and I made these delish cookies today (Kaiden wasn't in the mood...well not in the mood to make, but certainly to eat!) but she decorated them ALL BY HERSELF!
Miller took the kids to the U of I b-ball game tonight and gave me a little break...thanks Milly! I'm so glad that I get to wake up to these 3 in my life everyday. I can't believe that soon it will be 4! I hope everyone had a great heart day too!!!
2 comments:
I can tell you guys have a lot of fun at your house. Happy Valentine's Day! I am coveting the pillow on your couch that I see in the third picture.
I cant wait until Addi is old enough to actually like and understand hollidays too fun! Loved the cell video what a character!
Post a Comment